Staging Your Home to Sell
The greatest way to show a home is to have a key available. This is typically done by placing it in a secure lock box, provided to you by your Real Estate Professional. This will give agents, with prospective buyers easy access to your property and promote showings. Following these simple staging guidelines will also help:
- Keep all lights on, even on the sunniest of days
- Keep all draperies and shutters open
- Leave soft music playing at a low level
- Take a short walk or drive with your children and pets
- Let the Realtor and clients view the home without your presence
- Burn a scented candle to add a pleasant aroma to your home
- Let the buyer be at ease and let the agents do their job
By employing these successful staging strategies with an aggressive marketing plan, we can achieve a maximum sales price in the shortest number of days. Please contact us if there is anything we can help you get your home ready to sell.
For more information on how to avoid mistakes when selling, view our free report below.